Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In loving memory of the first half of my life

Next October 11th I'll be 35 years old. Everyday from that one on I'll be nearer to my 40s. My life is just beginning!
Did you know scientists think that the first person to reach 150 years old is already born? Yes, our expected life length is growing exponencially.
That makes me think about being a poor elder woman (financially speaking), therefore saving for retirement is my first priority in life since I was 28. But it is never too late to start.
Do you think I am worrying too much? Well I am not a risk friendly person. I want to be able to travel the all over the world and a healthy heart (artificial or not, I don't care) to enjoy my golden years.
Since I like knitting, sewing, cross stitching and crafting a lot (but I don't have much time) I think I won't need a stuck of money to keep me happy and occupied.
I'm looking forward to meeting my destiny. Do you?

No comments: