Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lovely Vintage Xmas Music





As you may have noticed from my last posts, I hate buying presents and watching people go nuts in this season. But it is always comforting to listen to oldies. They remind me movies like IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE where Jimmy Stewart stole my heart, and a young Bing Crosby in WHITE CHRISTMAS. Adorable!

While people fight for gift paper at the stores, I strongly recommend smiling and listening to lovely vintage Xmas music at HOLIDAY CLASSICS

That is my favourite December radio station, so I wanted to share it with you. Don't stress and enjoy!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh, I love the Christmas music too. I do love the classics much more that some of these newer stars.

Gene Autrey is one of my all time fav's. It reminds me of the huge stereo and dancing in the living room to Christmas music.