Saturday, January 2, 2010

...Ten For 10....



I got this from my friend A Mom With A View, I love it... grab his button, copy/paste the questions and let your truth be told..!! Have fun..!!




1. What is your favorite word?
I've got a bunch, but I think "TOLERANCE" is the chosen one.

2. What is your least favorite word?
ILLNESS


3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Love and hate.

4. What turns you off?
Ignorance and stupidity.

5. What is your favorite curse word?
Crap!

6. What sound or noise do you love?
The whistling of the wind through tree leaves.

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Argument screams.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Languages teacher.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
TV star.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Hey, you are sleeping. Awake now!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow I love all of your but 10 has got to be my favorite..I got goose bumps..!!Have a great day ..!!

miette said...

Feliz año Kitty!!que tus deseos se cumplan.