Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Absolutely Clueless at Twitter

I'm still trying to figure out what happened last night. For some reason I found these when I checked my @kitty_valerie: michaelbathurst Twitter Angels @kmoore404 @auldmags @StuAndrews @MasterChuck @alokjain @kitty_valerie @LSFProgram @thesachsgirl about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck and then: BarbaraBathurst Twitter Angels @michaelbathurst @kmoore404 @auldmags @StuAndrews @MasterChuck @alokjain @kitty_valerie @LSFProgram @thesachsgirl about 13 hours ago from web I got astonished, I mean "Twitter Angel"? What the heck?! Suddenly, I started receiving tons of messages warning me that I had a new follower. Most of theme were pastors (!?) and Christian people. Can you imagine Ned Flanders following me? I'm still waiting for an explanation from michaelbathurst, but I doubt I'll get one. It all began just after a reply I received when I asked @BryanGT3RS what is a "LOA Believer": "I believe in the Law of Attraction. What you put out to the Universe is what you get back. Karma. How do you feel about that?" I don't think there may be a connection with Michael Bathusrt, may it? Later, I started to think the thing was I followed a cause called something like "24 hour for a change" (I'm not sure). I thought it might be a good idea, but I regret it, since this morning I had 26 new messages about new followers. Well, some of them are from Canada and I followed several art and museums from that country, so it is not a surprise. I don't get it. How I got about 50 new followers in less than 12 hours? Why Michael Bathusrt spot my name out? I'm absolutely clueless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jejeje, quizas vieron tu foto o creen que eres la re-encarnacion de algun profeta que traera la salvacion en estos tiempos.

si te ven como angel tuitero, crea una secta con todos ellos, y luego, cuando esten bajo tu influjo, solicitales un suicidio colectivo. tu no lo haces y te libras del problema, junto con adquirir algo de fama.

saludos